So what is information management technology? These are computer systems that provide information many organizations require to manage their business efficiently and effectively. In this course, you will learn how to merge information technology and business together in order to obtain the best performance for your future job or your own business. You will also be introduced to the tools that help you set up your business the right way. So if you are into the business field, we strongly recommend that you need to take this course to improve your IT skills for the development of your business.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who want to start-up small business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
With this diploma qualification, individuals can enroll in a business and management degree or with skills at this level they could move into middle-level management or really ramp up the management of their own business.
|IT for Small Business Diploma|
|Basics of the Information Technology||01:00:00|
|Introduction: Why I.T.?||01:00:00|
|I.T. – A Primer||01:00:00|
|Getting Set Up||01:00:00|
|Taking It On The Road||01:00:00|
|An Short I.T. Glossary||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam-IT for Small Business Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-IT for Small Business Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.