Do you want to defend yourself from bad elements? Are you someone who feels unsafe every time you are alone because you fear you might be attacked defenceless? Do you now realise how self-defense is important? Then worry no more! This course will be able to help you in learning karate and know to share your skills with other people.
One of the ancient arts of weapons for self-defense is Karate. In this course, you will be introduced to the history of Karate and learn how it was made. Then you will be able to know the different kinds of offensive thrusts for the choker, knee, and heel in Karate. You will then know the Karate stance and posture to know how to execute Karate properly. The Karate Blocking Techniques will also be discussed thoroughly and other kinds Karate lessons will be given in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Master or experts of Karate who want to know the secrets of true Karate.
- People who have an interest in the secrets of a true Karate master and how to defend themselves through Karate.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Karate Course is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Defense Teacher
- Karate Instructor
- Martial Arts Teacher
- Safety Instructor.
|The Story of Karate||00:30:00|
|Karate Stances and Positions||01:00:00|
|Defensive Fighting Stances||01:00:00|
|Karate Blocking Techniques||01:00:00|
|Karate Blocking and Counter Attack||00:30:00|
|Karate Defenses Against Street Attacks||00:30:00|
|Karate Self- Defense Especially For Women||01:00:00|
|Karate Training Equipment||00:30:00|
|Karate and Good Health||00:30:00|
|Pressure Targets & Vital Nerve Centers||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Karate Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Karate Course||00:20:00|