Do you wonder how to live healthily and mold-free in small tight homes? Do you want to trap and destroy mold and get rid of it once and for all but don’t know how? Enroll in this course and find out how to stop mold and mildew from invading your house and how to get rid of these scummy substances if they crop up.
As frightening as the consequences of mold poisoning can be, many individuals still decline to acknowledge that they may have this parasite in their home. There is frequently a misguided judgment that on the off chance that you keep your home clean enough, you will never have to worry about the presence of mold. This is not the situation; However, and even clean homes can have mold infestations.
By the end of this course, students will learn how to locate the source of the mold, how to safely remove the mold, different types of mold remover and which is best for their situation. They will also learn about the specific type of mold damage and how to handle mold from water damage.last but not the least students will also learn how to control mold growth in their houses and how to test for molds.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who want to live an infection free live in a mold free home.
- Individuals interested in knowing about molds.
- Real estate agents
- Home inspectors
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Upon completion, candidates can use the qualification towards career development in a related field.
- Restoration field technician
- Pesticide applicator.
|Know about Mold|
|What is Mold?||01:00:00|
|Types of Mold||01:00:00|
|Removing Mold from your Home||01:00:00|
|Specific Types of Mold Damages||01:00:00|
|Understanding Mildew and How to Prevent it||01:00:00|
|Preventing Mold Growth in your Home||01:00:00|
|What you Need to Know about Hiring Mold Inspectors||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.