The success of a product or service can be amplified or ruined based on the demand of that product. Learn how you can understand what your customers want from this KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations Course.
This KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations Course will give you a clear understanding of customer demand and needs. You will also learn the importance of data privacy. This course will prepare you to handle money laundering cases and protect you from fraud. This course is for everyone. You don’t need any prior knowledge or certification to understand this course.
The course lessons are designed so that you can understand the topics easily. This course is especially helpful for those who come into contact with the customers for their work and need to understand them.
- Get to know about KYC principles
- Learn about the customer due diligence
- Familiarize with anti-money laundering and AML procedures
- Know the data privacy regulations for business operations in the United Kingdom
- Be able to maintain these regulations in your industry
- Learn different methods for carrying out KYC and AML
- Get a clear understanding of the future of KYC compliance
Who is this course for?
This KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations Course is ideal for those who want to understand the customers requirement and establish their business. You will get a clear idea about customer requirements and data privacy from this course.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Data Security Professionals
- Sales Executives
- Managing Directors
- Business Owners
- Marketing Executives
- Product Designers
|Module 01: Introduction to KYC|
|Introduction to KYC||00:33:00|
|Module 02: Customer Due Diligence|
|Customer Due Diligence||00:23:00|
|Module 03: AML (Anti-Money Laundering)|
|AML (Anti-Money Laundering)||00:31:00|
|Module 04: KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations for Businesses Operations in the United Kingdom|
|KYC, AML, and Data Privacy Regulations for Businesses Operations in the United Kingdom||00:23:00|
|Module 05: Regulations to be Complied by Industries|
|Regulations to be Complied by Industries||00:22:00|
|Module 06: Methods for carrying out KYC and AML and the Future of KYC Compliance|
|Methods for carrying out KYC and AML and the Future of KYC Compliance||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.