Do you want to learn how to become an effective leader? Do you want to take your leadership to the next level? Do you want to get to share your unique talents with others? If yes, then this course is for you!
A great leader is the one who can lead and motivate others to achieve greater heights. Our diploma course explores the vital managements aspects, for example, individual effectiveness in senior roles, leading techniques development and usage, managing change in a different, challenging and quickly developing business environment, communicating successfully and exploring talents. This program has been designed for leaders and high potential managers to upgrade their capacity to deal with competence and lead for individual and organisational achievement.
Who is this course for?
- For leaders and high potential managers to upgrade their capacity to deal with competence and lead for individual and organisational achievement.
- Business owners.
- Anyone who wants to be a great leader.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Leadership and People Management Diploma will be very beneficial and helpful especially to the following careers:
- Leadership program developer.
|Leadership and People Management Diploma - Updated Version|
|Module 01: Developing the Leader Within You||00:21:00|
|Module 02: Emotional Intelligence in Leadership||00:17:00|
|Module 03: Communication Skills||00:26:00|
|Module 04: Public Speaking||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Critical Thinking in Problem-Solving and Decision Making||00:23:00|
|Module 06: Motivation and Counselling||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Management and Leadership||00:26:00|
|Module 01: Introduction to Leadership||00:30:00|
|Module 02: Inspiration and Leadership||00:30:00|
|Module 03: Setting Goals and Time Management||00:22:00|
|Module 04: Body Language and Effective Communication||00:30:00|
|Module 05: Self-Esteem and Assertiveness Skills||00:24:00|
|Module 06: Business Management and Corporate Behaviour||00:16:00|
|Module 07: Meeting Management||00:21:00|
|Module 08: Project Management||00:23:00|
|Module 09: Risk Management||00:19:00|
|Module 10: Team Work and Team Building||00:20:00|
|Module 11: Performance Management||00:17:00|
|Module 12: Critical Thinking: Implications for Leadership||00:20:00|
|Leadership and People Management Diploma - Old Version|
|The Leadership Gene of HR Management||01:00:00|
|Becoming a Great Leader||01:00:00|
|Emotional Intelligence in Leadership Management||01:00:00|
|Build Successful Teams & Relationships||01:00:00|
|Handle Hard Times & Conflicts Effectively||01:00:00|
|The Opposite Side of the Coin||01:00:00|
|How to Lead and Influence People||01:00:00|
|Getting the Most from Your Team||01:00:00|
|Extraordinary Ways to Be a Better Leader||00:30:00|
|Definition of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Management||00:30:00|
|Management Functions/Process of Management||00:30:00|
|Nature of Management||00:30:00|
|Levels of Management||00:30:00|
|Characteristics of Professional Managers||00:30:00|
|Principles of Management||00:30:00|
|Leadership and People Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – The Evolution of Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Situational Leadership||01:00:00|
|Module Four – A Personal Inventory||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Modeling the Way||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Inspiring a Shared Vision||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Challenging the Process||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Enabling Others to Act||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Encouraging the Heart||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Basic Influencing Skills||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Setting Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Leadership and People Management Diploma- Activities||00:00:00|
|Recommended Reading : Leadership and People Management Diploma||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Leadership and People Management Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Leadership and People Management Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.