Conversational leadership provides the space and infrastructure for knowledge sharing to take place. Self-leadership puts together taking responsibility for our outcomes and having tools to manage priorities. Self-leaders work at all level of an organization.
Leadership means setting goals and persuading others to follow. They must know to improve their colleagues, and align the ambitions of the many with the needs of the organization. Supervisors represent an important force in the economy. If you are the supervisor you have to get the leadership skills. Here, you will the history of women in the workforce and offer personal opportunities for exploration, identification, and development of leadership strength and skills.
So, get all the skills on leadership by taking this Leadership Diploma.
- Give a definition to your role as a manager and recognize how the role is different from the other roles you had
- Realist the management challenge and the latest activities of management
- Find out how you can get ready for an encounter the forces of change
- Figure out the paths for and your workspace to organize and have a jump to the next level
- Understand your leadership profile as well as examine means to apply the knowledge to enhance your success as a manager
- Improve your competence for communication with others in meetings and for presentations
- Devise an action plan so as to manage your career success
- Routes to give a priority, strategy, and learn how to manage their time
- Get knowledge of recognizing their basic leadership methods
- Know how to improvise some adaptability so as to implement other leadership features
- Means to encounter the requirements of employees as well as your colleagues by dint of communication and coaching.
- Paths to transform conflict an effective mean for creative, well-cycled solutions to the problems you are dealing with.
- Realise the wisdom innate in inspiring conversational leadership
- Narrate the four I’s of conversational leadership
- Implement the basics of conversational leadership for developing results
- Organised a simple World Cafe as an epitome of conversational leadership
- Define self-leadership and what it means on an individual level
- Assume responsibility for their results by understanding who they are, what they want, and how to reach they goals
- Describe the four pillars of self-leadership
- Use techniques related to adjusting to change, cultivating optimism, and developing good habits to build self-leadership
- Realise a brief history along with the evolution of women and leadership
- Identify the obstacles to women’s leadership and know how to deal with them
- Knowing how to apply barriers in order to create benefits
- Provide a definition to Social as well as Emotional Intelligence and realise its significance at workplace leadership
- Figure out the value of Self-Awareness to recognise and own your individual strengths and skills
- Improvise a fundamental vision as well as brand for the leadership
- Realise the crucial leadership skills for women
- Demonstrate steps and skills for a good decision-making
- Devise your own Workplace Philosophy Statement as well as the Action Plan
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Leadership Diploma is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Leadership Diploma is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|About the Learning Organization||00:15:00|
|Achieving Personal Mastery||00:15:00|
|Analyzing Our Mental Models||00:30:00|
|Achieving a Shared Vision||00:15:00|
|The Four Room Apartment||00:15:00|
|Time Management Tips and Tricks||00:30:00|
|Managers vs. Leaders||00:15:00|
|Types of Thinking||00:15:00|
|Doing Delegation Right||00:15:00|
|Criteria for Useful Feedback||00:15:00|
|Mastering Your Body Language||00:15:00|
|Pumping up a Presentation||00:15:00|
|What’s Your Type? How About Mine?||00:45:00|
|Manage Your Time and Your Energy||00:45:00|
|Employee Development Models||00:30:00|
|Dealing with Conflict and Difficult Issues||00:15:00|
|What Successful Leaders Do||00:15:00|
|What’s In A Word?||00:15:00|
|The Four-I Model of Organizational Conversation||00:45:00|
|The Conversational Leadership Framework||01:00:00|
|What is Self-Leadership?||00:15:00|
|Knowing Who You Are||00:45:00|
|Knowing What You Do||00:30:00|
|Motivation for Optimists||00:30:00|
|Using What You Know||00:30:00|
|Women and the Workforce||00:15:00|
|Barriers and Benefits to Women’s Leadership||00:30:00|
|Social and Emotional Intelligence||00:15:00|
|Developing Leadership Awareness and Brand||00:30:00|
|Making Good Decisions||00:15:00|
|Creating Your Workplace Philosophy||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.