The Leadership Skills Diploma is intended to enable students to have the appropriate skills to lead high-performing groups and accomplish operational success. The course also helps students to create entrepreneurial and imaginative ways to manage individuals, funds, ventures and groups.
Who is this course for?
- The course is suitable for those who are currently leading a team or managing staff or building towards a career in management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Leadership and management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Business Manager
- Corporate Services Manager
- Distribution Center Manager
- Public Sector manager
- Information Services Manager
- Operation Manager
- Office Manager
|Leadership Skills Diploma|
|Who is a Leader||00:30:00|
|The Most Effective Leadership Styles||00:30:00|
|Handling Opposition in your leadership||00:30:00|
|So What Do Followers look for in their Leaders?||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Leadership Skills Diploma||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Leadership Skills Diploma||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.