Photography is a fascinating sector. If you want to learn how to take beautiful pictures and understand the meaning of photos, you need to understand how to use lights and shadow to your benefit. Learn how you can create different lights and shadow modes and effects using off-camera flashes from this Learn Photography by Using Off-Camera Flash course and take your photography skill to next level.
This Learn Photography by Using Off-Camera Flash course will teach you how you can use flash, the function of camera flashes and how to use them. You will be able to understand the types of equipment for your camera setting, using lights and shadow, discovering the beauty of light, exposure, background and triggering methods to make the best use of your off-camera flash. This course will make a significant difference in your photography experience. You will learn how to be e an amazing photographer using advanced skills of utilising your flashlight properly.
This course will help you to understand the function of flashes from scratch. This is an ideal course for anyone who wants to understand and use off-camera flash to create better pictures and capture the perfect emotion.
- Familiarize with different types of flash
- Learn how to use background, pattern and balancing to make your photo stunning
- Understand the details about manual mode and how to use it
- Understand the methods of triggering flashes
- Learn to create beautiful images indoor and outdoor
- Learn how ambient and flashlight works and how to balance them
- Be able to control your exposure and take the pictures at perfect time
Who is this course for?
This course is for anyone who wants to learn about photography and use off-camera flash to capture beautiful pictures. This will help you to enhance your photography skills, understand stand lights and shadows and practice more methods.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- After you have successfully completed the course, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry-leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Learn Photography by Using Off-Camera Flash course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any related profession or industry such as:
- Photo Editors
- Event Managers
|Learn Photography by Using Off-Camera Flash|
|Module 1- Course Introduction||00:04:00|
|Module 2- Camera and Flashes||00:07:00|
|Module 3- Stands and Brackets||00:03:00|
|Module 4- Triggering||00:10:00|
|Module 5- Light Modifiers||00:08:00|
|Module 6- Fill The Modifier||00:04:00|
|Module 7 – Light Meters||00:03:00|
|Module 8- Manual Mode||00:03:00|
|Module 09 – Apertures||00:05:00|
|Module 10- Shutter Speeds||00:05:00|
|Module 11 – ISO||00:03:00|
|Module 12 – Flash Power||00:03:00|
|Module 13 – Inverse Square Law||00:05:00|
|Module 14 – Flash Sync And HSS||00:07:00|
|Module 15 – Shoot 1-Simple Setup||00:15:00|
|Module 16 – Shoot 2 – Controlling Background||00:07:00|
|Module 17 – Shoot 3-Lighting Background||00:06:00|
|Module 18 – Shoot 4 – Gel Background||00:04:00|
|Module 19 – Shoot 5 – Using a fill light||00:08:00|
|Module 20 – Shoot 6 – Clam Shell Lighting||00:03:00|
|Module 21 – Shoot 7 – Hard Light||00:07:00|
|Module 22 – Shoot 8 – Lighting Patterns||00:05:00|
|Module 23 – Shoot 9 – House hold Objects||00:09:00|
|Module 24 – Shoot 10 – Honey Comb Grid||00:04:00|
|Module 25 – Shoot 11 – White Backgrounds||00:03:00|
|Module 26 – Shoot 12 – Triflector||00:05:00|
|Module 27 – Introduction to Exposure||00:07:00|
|Module 28 – Shoot 1 – Dramatic Skies||00:10:00|
|Module 29 – Shoot 2 – Between The Trees||00:05:00|
|Module 30 – Shoot 3 – Narrow Gauge Railway||00:04:00|
|Module 31 – HSS vs ND Filter||00:09:00|
|Module 32 – Shoot 5 – HSS On the Bandstand||00:07:00|
|Module 33 – Shoot 5 – Shutters||00:04:00|
|Module 34 – Shoot 6 – Graffiti||00:04:00|
|Module 35 – Shoot 7 – A Brick Wall||00:04:00|
|Module 36 – DIY Product Box||00:08:00|
|Module 37- Flash and Triggering Developments Part 1||00:04:00|
|Module 38- Flash and Triggering Developments Part 2||00:03:00|
|Module 39 – Conclusion||00:01:00|
No Reviews found for this course.