In order to build a thriving career in the food industry, understanding food hygiene and safety is a must. Without proper training, you can end up putting your client’s health at risk. So before you start your journey in this growing industry, learn the fundamentals of food hygiene and safety with our hazard control measures Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety course.
In this comprehensive course, you will learn the ABCs of food hygiene and safety. Through the informative modules, you will learn about food hygiene legislation and foodborne illnesses. Then the course will help you understand the various hazards related to food safety. After that, you will learn about the essentials of hazard control measures. The course also aims to show you how to maintain personal hygiene and keep the food preparation area clean.
So enrol today, start learning valuable skills, and add a certificate of achievement to your resume!
- Learn about food hygiene legislation and foodborne illnesses
- Educate yourself on different types of food safety hazards
- Understand the hazard control measures and refrigeration process
- Know how to maintain personal hygiene as a food handler
- Grasp the basic principles of cleaning and disinfecting the cooking area
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos and materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email.
Who Should Take this Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course will enhance your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and an accredited qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety Certification
After completing and passing the Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at £39 or in PDF format at £24.
This exclusive Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety course will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Restaurant Staff
- Restaurant Manager
|Section 01: Introduction to Food Hygiene Legislation and Food-borne Illness|
|Introduction to Food Hygiene Legislation and Food-borne Illness||00:15:00|
|Section 02: Types of Food Safety Hazards|
|Types of Food Safety Hazards||00:30:00|
|Section 03: Hazard Control Measures and Refrigeration|
|Hazard Control Measures and Refrigeration||00:25:00|
|Section 04: Food Handlers Personal Hygiene|
|Food Handlers Personal Hygiene||00:13:00|
|Section 05: Cleaning and Disinfection|
|Cleaning and Disinfection||00:17:00|
|Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|