Investing in the restaurant business can be an extremely good idea but it also comes with a huge responsibility as well. You need to have caution and high standards in order to have good healthy food available for your customers. This Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety course can help you achieve that goal by giving you simple tips that help in improving your restaurants’ hygiene & safety.
It is an absolute necessity for you have clean premises given that otherwise your restaurant could be shut down by the health service. Through this course, you will be prepped to regulation standards by initially learning about food hygiene and HACCP. You will also discover the physical, chemical and biological hazards faced in the food industry, and their precautionary measures. Next, you move onto food safety controls through good health and personal hygiene, food temperature control, prevention of cross-contamination and cleaning.
Going through this course is going to help you understand the basics of food hygiene and safety, which can be used as a pedal stone for you to start your own culinary adventure.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to start a business in the food industry
- People who have an interest in food preparation
- People who want to learn more about hygiene and safety
- This course is available to all learners, from all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Assessment & Certification:
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately after you pass the test you can get your free e-Certificate. You will also be able to get your print copy certificate of achievement at an additional cost of £9.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Hospitality managers
- Hotel and restaurant service staff
- Professional hygiene and safety officer
|Module 01: Introduction to Food Hygiene|
|Introduction to Food Hygiene||01:00:00|
|Module 02: The Hazards|
|Module 03: Food Safety Controls|
|Food Safety Controls||00:30:00|
|01: Good Health and Personal Hygiene||01:00:00|
|02: Temperature Control||01:00:00|
|04: Cleaning and Disinfection||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 1 Food Hygiene and Safety||00:20:00|