Do you know the concept of self-awareness and self-assure? Are you trying to help yourself or someone attain self-development through assertiveness? We should take an initiative to be able to develop ourselves and know how to help other become assertive to establish their own boundaries and this course is designed for that!
The objective of falling into a centre of the assertiveness scale is that you will be more effective in life and have better individual and work connections. Being assertive just implies that you know how to express your emotions and how to assert your own rights while being aware also of other people’s rights. If you are given the chance to do this and learn how to master the right kind of assertiveness then you won’t have as much clash with other individuals throughout your life.
Both detached and forceful individuals have a tendency to live in a world that is loaded with disagreement and show because of their failure to discuss their sentiments and yearnings constructively and this course will help you in that. You will be able to know the right way in becoming an assertive person and how to help people become one.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are helping people build their personal goals and become assertive
- People who have an interest in the personal development concepts
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Assertiveness Skills is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Career Coach
- Guidance Counsellors
- Life Coach
|Level 2 Certificate in Assertiveness Skills|
|Are You Assertive? How Assertive Are You? 10 Questions To Find Out||02:00:00|
|Being Assertive At Work||01:00:00|
|How to Say No and Be Assertive in Social Settings||02:00:00|
|When Should You Say No||00:30:00|
|How to Raise Assertive Children||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Assertiveness Skills||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Level 2 Certificate in Assertiveness Skills||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.