Do you and your family love to go on camping trips? Or are you someone who likes to organise and plan for camping trips? Or are you currently working on someone who organises camping trips? If so, then this course will surely help you in improving your camping planning skills.
Camping is such a popular way to spend a vacation because it’s not affordable and fun. Camping can also provide a great experience for the entire family. In this course, you will know all the tips to enjoy camping. You will know what the proper equipment required to camp are. Through this course, you will learn how to make delicious camping cuisine quickly. Also, you will know how to choose the best camping site.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals, business owner or entrepreneurs who are working for or owners of camping trips and vacations organisation.
- People who are interested in camping and how to plan them well.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hard copy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Camping is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Camping Directors
- Camping Equipment Provider
- Camping Venue Managers.
|Types Of Camping||01:00:00|
|Proper Equipment In Camping||00:30:00|
|Food Chart – Camping Cuisine||00:30:00|
|What To Do While Camping||00:30:00|
|Getting To Your Location||00:15:00|
No Reviews found for this course.