Are you someone who treats the elderly with love and respect? Do you have the passion and patience to take care of them? If you are interested in becoming a professional in elderly care assistance, this Level 2 Certificate in Elderly Care course will help you make the steps to a career in elderly care and management.
This elderly care course is designed to teach the basics of elderly care and how you can apply your knowledge to kickstart your career in health and social care. Since this profession requires patience, you will also be taught the fundamentals of stress management. Throughout this course, you will learn how to assist your patients in carrying out day-to-day activities they aren’t able to do independently. You will also learn the basics of health and safety and how to remain professional when you encounter antisocial behaviour and aggression.
Do you think you have what it takes to take care of the elderly? Enrol in this CPD accredited course today and start your elderly care training online!
Who is the course for?
- Geriatric care professionals who want to improve their elderly care skills and management.
- People who have the interest to become part of the geriatric care.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Elderly Care is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Ageing Services Administrators
- Geriatric Care Experts
- Geriatric Case Managers
- Social Workers.