Are you someone who treats elderly with love and care? Do you have the passion and patience to take care of them? Are you someone who is interested in becoming a professional in elderly caring? If so, then this course will help you achieve your dreams in elderly care and management!
In this course, you will be learning the basics of elderly care and how you would apply this to your future or current clients. Since this profession requires patience, you will also be taught how to cope with stress while taking care of them in this course. You will learn to take care of everything they aren’t able to do so, as their finances. You will also know how to stretch your patience especially when you encounter not very normal behaviour when you take care of them. You will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about elderly care in this course.
Who is the course for?
- Geriatric care professionals who want to improve their elderly care skills and management.
- People who have the interest to become part of the geriatric care.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Elderly Care is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Ageing Services Administrators
- Geriatric Care Experts
- Geriatric Case Managers
- Social Workers.
|Introduction To Guide To Dealing And Caring Elderly||01:00:00|
|Caring For Elderly Parents or Relatives While Keeping Your Money||00:30:00|
|How To Handle Bad Behaviour Problems By Elderly Parents||00:30:00|
|Effective Caring For Your Elderly Relative’s: Home Help||00:30:00|
|Going to A Better Place||00:15:00|
|Listening to Your Parents Even Now||00:30:00|
|Way To Improve Quality Of Life For Your Senior||00:30:00|
|The Basics Of Caring For The Elderly: Pressure Sores||00:30:00|
|The Golden Rule Of Caring For The Elderly Revealed!||00:30:00|
|The Greatest Loss Of Them All||00:30:00|
|Watching Your Step: Avoiding And Dealing With Falls Whilst Caring For The Elderly||00:30:00|
|Caring For The Elderly- A Stressful Job||00:30:00|
|4 Most Common Ailments Affecting The Elderly||01:00:00|
|Top Outdoor Elderly Activities||00:30:00|
|Safeguarding The Health Of The Elderly||00:30:00|
|Taking Care Of Yourself As Well As The Elderly: Vacation And Respite||00:30:00|
|The Caregiver’s Enemy No.1||00:15:00|
|Recommended Reading: Level 2 Certificate in Elderly Care||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Elderly Care||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Elderly Care||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.