Do you want to understand the fundamental elements of health and safety management system? Do you want to figure out how to Develop and Implement an Effective H&S Management System that Will Protect People and Work Environment? If yes, then join now and build a management system that increases the safety and effectiveness of your organisation.
Health and Safety are composed endeavours and procedures for recognising work environment hazards and reducing accidents and exposure to unsafe circumstances and substances. It additionally incorporates preparing of faculty in accident prevention, accident reaction, crisis readiness, and utilisation of protective clothing and equipment. By the end of this course, students will gain learning of work environment well-being and security prerequisites and master risk management and will build up the abilities to end up plainly a fire and crisis superintendent in the workplace. It also gives proficient advancement chances to those officially utilised as chiefs to meet their authoritative commitments as people responsible for a position of work.
Who is the course for?
- Managers, supervisors, and staff from various types of organisations who need a broad understanding of health and safety issues.
- Students and business professionals who are interested in knowing more about the field of health and safety.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate in Health and Safety is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals
- Health and Safety Advisor.
- Health and Safety Consultant.
- Health & Safety Executive.
- Health & Safety Regulator.
|Health and Safety|
|Health and Safety Related Accidents and ill-health||00:30:00|
|Health and Safety in The workplace||00:30:00|
|Managing health and safety in Workplace||01:00:00|
|Legal Responsibilities and Requirements||00:30:00|
|RIDDOR – Reporting of accidents and incidents||00:30:00|
|Developing a Safety Manual|
|Setting the Stage||00:15:00|
|Safety Procedures Basics||00:15:00|
|Honing the Draft Procedure||00:30:00|
|Some Other Methods||00:15:00|
|General fire safety||00:30:00|
|Work at height||01:00:00|
|Lifting and handling||01:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Level 2 Certificate in Health and Safety||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Health and Safety||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Health and Safety||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.