Hospitality Management is a study of people who want to be part of the hospitality industry. In this course, the meaning and definition of hospitality management will be discussed. You will learn the procedures of hospitality management and how you should follow these steps. Then you will learn its history and how it was developed through time. You will also learn the scopes of hospitality, classification of hospitality organisations, and most especially the influence which affects the industry.
Who is the course for?
- Any professional who works in the hotel or part of a hotel’s management
- People who have an interest in hospitality and management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Accommodation Officer
- Customer Service Manager
- Hotel Manager
|Introduction to Hospitality||00:15:00|
|Characteristics of the Hospitality Industry||00:15:00|
|Relationship Between the Hospitality Industry and Tourism||00:15:00|
|Types of Accommodation||00:15:00|
|Types of Room||00:30:00|
|Types of Hotel Guests||00:15:00|
|Introduction to Hospitality Management||00:30:00|
|Influences Which Affect the Industry||00:15:00|
|The Development of the Hospitality Industry||00:30:00|
|Successful Quality Management||00:30:00|
|Recommended Reading : Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Hospitality Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.