Any organisation’s main expenses are its labour, and that is why there is a need to find the perfect match in order to minimize costs. This part of the job falls under the Human Resources team of the given company, where the HR managers have to match skills against the job available. If these things interest you then you are in luck, as this Level 2 Certificate in HR & Employment Law can teach you more on the subject.
The course is divided into two sections, one focusing on Human Resource Management and the other on employment laws. In the first section you will learn about how modern day human resource management works, recruiting, interviewing, retention and orientation. You will discover more about following up with new employees, health and safety, discrimination and much more. Next you look into employment law by learning about immigration, rights, termination, transfers and such.
The course covers multiple disciplines as you learn about management and UK employment law, which in turn could be extremely useful for you since you will stand out from the competition in your employer’s eyes.
Who is the course for?
- People who are interested in getting a job in the UK and need to learn about the laws
- Professionals who want to expand their knowledge about human resource management
- People who have an interest in knowing about human resource management
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 Certificate in HR & Employment Law is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Recruitment Consultant
- Human Resource Manager
- Labour Relations Officer
- UKVI Officer
|Human Resource Management|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Human Resources Today||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Recruiting and Interviewing||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Retention and Orientation||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Following Up With New Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Workplace Health & Safety||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Workplace Bullying, Harassment, and Violence||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Workplace Wellness||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Providing Feedback to Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Disciplining Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Terminating Employees||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Rights During Employment||02:00:00|
|Termination of Employment||02:00:00|
|Recommended Reading: Level 2 Certificate in HR & Employment Law||00:00:00|
|Refer A Friend|
|Refer A Friend||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Level 2 Certificate in HR & Employment Law||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Level 2 Certificate in HR & Employment Law||00:20:00|