Human beings are naturally social creatures – we crave friendship and positive interactions. Good working relationships give us several other benefits. Our work is more enjoyable when we have good relationships with those around us. And if you are a member of the media, Interacting with the people is much uncomfortable.
With this Level 2 Certificate in Media and Relation you will learn how to build strong, positive relationships, it will help you to get much comfortable with your colleagues. Here you will learn how to be successful in interviews, how to develop a media package and much more stuffs will be beneficial for you.
- Make your preparation for an interview
- Learn how to be interviewed with the highest success
- Learn crafting the media statement
- Improvise along with issuing a press release
- Decipher what is libel and slander
- Learn how to devise a media package
- Interpret different media outlets
- Create a working relationship with the media
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Level 2 Certificate in Media and Relation is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Level 2 Certificate in Media and Relation is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Providing Information to the Media||00:30:00|
|Developing a Media Package||00:15:00|
|Online Press Releases||00:15:00|
|Developing Media Relationships||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Media and Relation||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Media and Relation||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.