Want to treat people with psychological problems? Or are you interested in Psychotherapy for helping others? Join the Level 2 Certificate in Psychotherapy course and starts assisting others.
Psychotherapy refers to the treatment of the mental or emotional disorder or maladjustment by psychological means especially involving verbal communication such as psychoanalysis, nondirective psychotherapy, re-education, or hypnosis. The course explains the theoretical concepts, approaches to psychotherapy and shows how the theories are applied in the modern counselling system. The course also helps you to understand whether the profession of psychotherapy is right for you or not.
Upon completion, you will be able to work as an independent counsellor and ready to apply the acquired knowledge in treating people.
Who is the course for?
- Anyone who wants to work as a therapist in the future
- Anyone who wants to use the knowledge of Psychotherapy in their work
- Anyone who is curious what Psychotherapy is!
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Introduction to the course|
|About the Instructor||FREE||00:02:00|
|About the Course||00:04:00|
|What is Psychotherapy?||00:08:00|
|A Short Historical Introduction||00:07:00|
|Psychology, Counselling & Psychotherapy||00:08:00|
|Where do Psychotherapists work?||00:08:00|
|Starting Psychotherapy Practice|
|Who Can Benefit from Psychotherapy?||00:08:00|
|Short-Term Vs Long-Term Therapy||00:08:00|
|Your Potential Clients in Therapy|
|What does the First Psychotherapy Session Involve?||00:08:00|
|Psychotherapy for Children||00:12:00|
|Individual and Group Sessions||00:07:00|
|Different Types of Psychotherapy|
|Unconscious Processes (The Unconscious Mind)||00:08:00|
|Cognitive Behavioural Approach (CBT)||00:08:00|
|Face-to-face Vs ‘Online’ Psychotherapy||00:08:00|
|Internet Based Therapy|
|How to Become an ‘Online Psychotherapist’?||00:09:00|
|Thank You and Good Bye!||00:02:00|
|Resources – Level 2 Certificate in Psychotherapy||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam – Level 2 Certificate in Psychotherapy||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Level 2 Certificate in Psychotherapy||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.