Do you want to learn all the techniques that make you one of the freshest, cutting edge and skilled teacher trainer? If yes, then enrol now and benefit from this course.
Welcome to the teacher training course. Regardless of whether you are getting ready to be an expert coach, or you are somebody who gives a bit of training as a part of their responsibilities, you’ll need to be set up for the training that you do. This course will provide you with a broad range of training tools to help you make and convey engaging, convincing workshops that will urge learners to come back for more.
Who is this course for?
- Existing teachers.
- Individuals who want to do a part-time job as a trainer.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2: Certificate in Teacher Training will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following careers:
- Teacher trainer.
|Fundamentals of Teaching|
|Understanding the Development of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Communication and Professional Relationships with Pupils and Family||01:00:00|
|Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young Person||01:00:00|
|Teaching in UK|
|Teaching in the UK||00:30:00|
|Teachers’ Standards in UK||00:30:00|
|The English School System||00:30:00|
|Evaluation of Schools and Teachers||00:30:00|
|Module One – Getting Started||02:00:00|
|Module Two – Understanding Training and Facilitation||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Gathering Materials||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Creating a Lesson Plan||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Choosing Activities||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Preparing for the Workshop||00:30:00|
|Module Seven – Getting Off on the Right Foot||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Delivery Tips and Tricks||02:00:00|
|Module Nine – Keeping it Interactive||00:30:00|
|Module Ten – Dealing With Difficult Participants||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – Tackling Tough Topics||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Introduction to Special Educational Needs (SEN)||00:30:00|
|Understand Constructivism in the Classroom and know your role as a teacher||01:00:00|
|SEN Code of Practice||01:00:00|
|Get an understanding on SENCO||01:00:00|
|Classroom Management Strategies for Children with Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Physical Difficulties, Sensory Difficulties, Cognitive Impairments of Pupils||01:00:00|
|How to Deal with Pupils with Autism||00:30:00|
|Understanding Learning Difficulties||01:00:00|
|Anger Management Methods for Pupils With Special Needs||00:30:00|
|Teaching Children with Down Syndrome||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2: Certificate in Teacher Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2: Certificate in Teacher Training||00:20:00|