Are you considering marketing through trade shows? If you will have your trade show or planning to create one, then this trade show course will be able to help you with your needs.
Trade shows are an excellent way to showcase your products and services to the public. To become successful in endorsing your business to your target market, you need the right trade show knowledge. This course will provide ways of trade show preparation. You will know the essential points in setting up your booth. You will also learn the dos and don’ts behaviours during the show. You will then know how to engage with potential customers and learn about customer leads. Learn all about trade show skills training, knowledge and information in this course and be successful in your business.
Who is the course for?
- Business professionals who are considering to market their products and services through trade shows.
- People who have an interest in knowing how trade show marketing works.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Advertisement and Marketing Consultant
- Marketing Officer
- Sales and Promotion Manager.
|Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Pre-Show Preparation||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Booth Characteristics and Set-Up (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Booth Characteristics and Set-up (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – During the Show (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – During the Show (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Qualifying Visitors||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Engaging the Right People||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Rules of Engagement (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Rules of Engagement (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – After the Show||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Trade Show Staff Training||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.