Microsoft developed Windows 7 as better and more advanced operating system. If you already have the Windows 7 as your operating system, then you need to learn the basic functions that this course will provide. Through this, you will learn to utilise and maximise the capabilities of this operating system. Learn the basics about the start menu, taskbar, and even the control panel. You will also know about the gadget and productivity tools available for Windows 7 that will suit your needs. Know how to use the built-in applications and troubleshooting tools. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Windows 7.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Windows 7 essential features.
- People who have an interest in knowing the basic uses and tools of Windows 7.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Windows 7 course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career you are in.
|Level 2 Certificate in Windows 7|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Windows 7||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Start Menu||01:00:00|
|Module Four – The Taskbar||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Control Panel (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Control Panel (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Gadgets and Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Productivity Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Networking and Sharing||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Built-in Applications||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Troubleshooting Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Level 2 Certificate in Windows 7||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Windows 7||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Windows 7||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.