Do you need to learn more about workplace management and be an expert in it? If you are searching to learn about management to practice it in your organisation, this course will help you to become a management expert.
Anyone who wants to have a successful workplace needs to have proper management skills, especially civility. In this course, you will learn what civility is and what its behavioural indicators are? You will understand the costs of civility and its rewards for your workplace. You will know the proper workplace etiquettes and the basic styles of conflict resolution. Acquire the skills in diagnosing causes of uncivil behaviour and understand the role of forgiveness. Gain the ability to recommend the procedure for systematising civil behaviour suited for your workplace.In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about Workplace Management for your business or organisation to succeed.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who are in need of management skills.
- People who have an interest in knowing workplace management.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Civility is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following careers:
- Executive Director
- Senior Manager
- Team Leader.
|Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Civility|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Introduction||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Effective Work Etiquette||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Costs and Rewards||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Conflict Resolution||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Getting to the Cause||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Communication||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Negotiation||00:30:00|
|Module Nine – Identifying Your Need||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Writing a Civility Policy||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Implementing the Policy||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Civility||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Civility||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.