This course has been designed to equip you with the right skills and knowledge to have a comprehensive learning of what workplace harassment is, how to recognise harassment in today’s work environment, what to do when it happens, and how to protect yourself and your employees from this type of behaviour.
Workplace Harassment can be based on a variety of factors that differ from one person to another, such as race, sex, and disability. This course will give you with the tools necessary to recognise harassment in the workplace as well as understand your rights and responsibilities under the law. It will also touch on safety in the workplace, which is of itself an essential item in any organisation. If you are someone who wants to pursue a career in workplace security management, then this course is very suitable for you.
Who is the course for?
- This course would be ideal for anyone working in any workplace.
- This course would be great for training managers.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
|Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Harassment|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – The Background||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Developing an Anti-Harassment Policy||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Policies in the Workplace||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Proper Procedures in the Workplace||01:00:00|
|Module Six – False Allegations||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Other Options||00:30:00|
|Module Eight – Sexual Harassment||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Mediation||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Conflict Resolution||00:30:00|
|Module Eleven – The Aftermath||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Harassment||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Workplace Management: Harassment||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.