Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point (HACCP) is a standard used in the maintenance of quality in the food and beverage industry. Ensuring that consumers receive quality food is a mandatory requirement by law, which is why there is a demand for people who have excellent knowledge of HACCP standards. Fast-track your career in this industry with the help of this Level 2 HACCP Training Course, and work your way up to manager and supervisor level.
The course is divided into three key sections which provide a general overview of HACCP principles. You will first broaden your understanding of what HACCP is, why these standards are in place, and HACCP best practices. Following that, you will look into the HACCP system, food safety hazards and food industry health and safety standards. You will also learn about controlling hazards with PRPs alone and how to use PRPs as a basis for HACCP planning. In the final module, you will look into different system definitions for HACCP.
This is a very basic HAACP training course and can help you determine if quality assurance in the food business is the right career path for you before moving on to Level 3 HAACP training of the food safety management system.
Who is the course for?
- People who are pursuing a quality role in the food and beverage industry
- People who are currently working in the food industry and need guidance with HACCP standards
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
Assessment & Certification:
Once you complete all the lessons/units, you are required to sit an exam which is multiple-choice. The pass mark is 60%. After successfully passing the exam you can obtain your certificate of achievement at an additional cost of £9.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Level 2 HACCP Training Course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Quality Assurance
- Customer Quality Manager
- Analyst in the Food and Beverage Industry
- Food Safety Officer