In today’s business world having the skill to create a successful business, the letter is of different centrality. Regardless of whether you are sending a message to an association or affiliation, or applying for work having a successfully planned letter can have the impact of having the letter considered necessary or not. In this course, you will learn the aspects of copywriting, so you feel confident marketing yourself to potential clients. You will likewise learn how to present your copy professionally, conduct active research and comply with all the relevant codes of practice governing advertising.
Who is this course for?
- Businessmen and people who work with the business management team that wants to learn more about business analysis and copywriting.
- People who have an interest in business and wants to pursue creating new business
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Level 3 Copywriting Course is a useful qualification course to enroll since it will be beneficial to have especially for these careers:
- Business Analyst and Strategist
- Business Development Specialist
- Business Development Manager
- Business Statistician
- And much more!
|Why Writing Copy for the Web is Different||00:15:00|
|Visitors Are The Most Important||00:30:00|
|Plan in Order to Succeed||00:30:00|
|How to Write an Effective Copy for the Web||00:30:00|
|How to Find the Effective Keywords and the Keyword Phrases||00:15:00|
|Keep it Short and Elegant||00:30:00|
|Other Essential Components for Good Copywriting||01:30:00|
|Get a Headline that Grabs||00:15:00|
|How to Write a Headline||00:15:00|
|Test the Tones of Your Headlines||00:15:00|
|Make Your Text Links Look Alike||00:30:00|
|Be Positive from the Beginning till the End||00:30:00|
|Copywriting in Business|
|Why The Top Is The Most Important Aspect?||00:30:00|
|Writing A Powerful Headline||00:30:00|
|Understanding The Psychology Of The Headlines||00:30:00|
|Headline Swipes You Can Use||00:30:00|
|Copywriting That Sells|
|Tone of voice||01:00:00|
|For Home Business|
|Basics Of Copywriting||00:30:00|
|USP vs ESP||00:30:00|
|Call To Action||00:30:00|
|Copywriting Mistakes To Avoid||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 3 Copywriting Course||00:30:00|
|Final Exam- Level 3 Copywriting Course||00:30:00|
No Reviews found for this course.