To maintain your company’s reputation, you have to keep your customers satisfied. An experienced and efficient customer service can easily maintain your customers. This Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Management will teach the aspects managing customer service.
In this course, you will learn to identify links between excellence in customer service and your business policies. You will also learn to develop skills and practices that are essential elements of customer service, recognize what are employees and customers are looking for, etc. Finally, you will understand the true meaning of leadership, managing performance, and practices.
- Recognise means to settle connectivities between excellence in customer service as well as your business and policies
- Improvise the skills and practices essential for a customer service-focused manager
- Detect the customers as well as what they are searching for being truly involved
- Recognise who are your customers and what their interests are
- Improve plans for generating engaged employees and satisfied customers in the related business units that you manage
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Management is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Management is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Customer Service Management - Updated Version|
|Who We Are and What We Do||00:17:00|
|Establishing Your Attitude||00:13:00|
|Identifying and Addressing Customer Needs||00:12:00|
|Generating Return Business||00:14:00|
|In-Person Customer Service||00:10:00|
|Giving Customer Service over the Phone||00:12:00|
|Providing Electronic Customer Service||00:12:00|
|Recovering Difficult Customers||00:15:00|
|Understanding When to Escalate||00:14:00|
|Customer Service Management - Old Version|
|Six Critical Elements||00:30:00|
|Five Practices of Leadership||00:45:00|
|Mock Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Management||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service Management||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.