Do you love fishing? Want to learn about fly fishing? Are you dreaming of becoming an expert fly fisher? If your answer is yes to the above questions, then enrol now to this course and make your dream come true.
What is fly fishing? It is another method of fisheries. Fly fishing is mostly used to catch trout and salmon, but nowadays, many anglers use this method to catch other types of fishes as well. Fly fishing is a challenging way of catching fishes as becoming a professional fisher takes many years of experience. Fly fishing has been there for years now. This course will provide you with the guide for fly fishing and also provide you significant factors of fly fishing. Choosing the right fishing tools is considered to be the primary factor of fly fishing. With the right tool, you can make fly fishing more enjoyable and fun.
By the end of this course, students will be able to select the most suitable rods, reels, and the fly lines for fishing and understand the reasons behind choosing one over the other. Students will also learn how to care for their fishing instruments or tools as taking good care of your tools is necessary. Lastly, you will also learn about casting, the importance of casting and tying different types of fishing knots.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who have an interest in fishing.
- This course is for beginning to intermediate fly fishers.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Mastering in Fly Fishing is a useful qualification to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Fly casting instructor.
- Fly fishing coach.
- Fly fishing guide.
- Fishing Feild technician.
- Fly fishing sales associate.
- Retailing fishing manager.
- Fly fishing outfitter seasonal.
|An Introduction to Fly Fishing||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Rod||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Reel||00:30:00|
|Choosing a Fly Line||01:00:00|
|How To Care for Your Rod, Reel and Fly Line||01:00:00|
|Leaders and Tippets||00:30:00|
|Filling a Reel with Line and Backing||00:30:00|
|Putting it All Together||00:30:00|
|Casting for Beginners||00:30:00|
|Learning the Roll Cast||00:30:00|
|Choosing the Best Waders for You||00:30:00|
|Read Your Surroundings||00:15:00|
|About Fishing Knots||01:00:00|
|About Artificial Flies||00:30:00|
|The Figure 8 Retrieve||00:15:00|
|Mock Exam- Mastering Fly Fishing||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Mastering Fly Fishing||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.