Do you feel that there arent sufficient hours in the day to get what you need to get done? Well, you can “make” additional time in your day by boosting your productivity. Enrol now and find out more!
Your level of individual productivity directs how and what you achieve every day. Most people find that they wish they had additional time in a day. This workshop will demonstrate to members accepted methods to sort out their lives and find those hidden minutes. Members will figure out how to build up schedules, set goals, make a productive environment, and utilise time-honoured planning and authoritative tools to enhance their productivity.
Who is the course for?
- Individuals who feel overwhelmed by their schedule and want to learn how to balance their lives.
- Managers, politicians, employees, students or anyone who want to achieve their goals.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Maximising Personal Productivity Course will enable you to evaluate where you are in your career and the obstacles facing career progression.
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Setting SMART Goals||01:00:00|
|Module Three – The Power of Routines||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Scheduling Yourself||00:30:00|
|Module Five – Keeping Yourself on Top of Tasks||00:30:00|
|Module Six – Tackling New Tasks and Projects||01:30:00|
|Module Seven – Using Project Management Techniques||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Creating a Workspace||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Organizing Files and Folders||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing E-Mail||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Tackling Procrastination||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:15:00|
|Maximising Personal Productivity Course- Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Maximising Personal Productivity Course||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Maximising Personal Productivity Course||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.