Perks of being a medical coder are endless. Medical coders can earn handsome salaries and have great opportunities for advancement. These professionals are essential to all areas of healthcare. Kickstart your career in medical coding by taking this Medical Coding Certification Course.
Transforming healthcare diagnosis, procedures, medical services, and equipment into applicable medical codes is known as medical coding. Medical coders extract patient data from medical charts created by physicians regularly. Through this Medical Coding Certification course, you’ll explore the fundamentals of medical billing and coding. The program will explain the medical coding process in great detail. Moreover, it will look into the aspects of medical coding terminology and CPT codes in medical billing. Furthermore, it will take you through the medical billing and insurance claims process and give you insights into medical office technology.
- Learn the steps in the medical coding process
- Discover the different methods of medical coding
- Find a thorough overview of CPT codes in medical billing
- Enrich your knowledge of the Medical Billing and Insurance Claims Process
- Familiarise yourself with the common billing and coding mistakes and how to avoid them
Who is the Course for?
This Medical Coding Certification course is suitable for anyone interested in gaining exceptional clinical coding skills. The training will open doors to various career opportunities in the healthcare industry.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy, and ICT are required to attend this course.
At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
Students can order their course completion Certificate at an additional cost of £39 for hard copy and in PDF format at £24.
Why Choose Us?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Engaging tutorial videos, materials from the industry-leading experts
- Opportunity to study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- 24/7 student support via email.
Medical Coding Certification Course provides useful skills to possess, and would be beneficial for the following professionals:
- Clinical coder
- Medical administrator
|Medical Coding Certification|
|Module 01: Anatomy and Physiology||01:00:00|
|Module 02: The Chemical Level of Organisation||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Cell||00:50:00|
|Module 04: Tissues and Membranes||00:35:00|
|Module 05: Skeletal System||01:00:00|
|Module 06: Muscular System||00:30:00|
|Module 07: Cardiovascular System||00:35:00|
|Module 08: Digestive System||00:15:00|
|Module 09: The Endocrine System||00:50:00|
|Module 10: The Nervous System||01:00:00|
|Module 11: The Respiratory System||00:30:00|
|Module 12: The Immune System||00:40:00|
|Module 13: The Urinary System||00:20:00|
|Module 14 The Reproductive System||01:30:00|
|Module 15: The Integumentary System||00:35:00|
|Module 16:The Senses||00:50:00|
|Module 17: Medical Terminology||00:35:00|
|Module 18: Medical Coding: CPT||00:35:00|
|Module 19: ICD 10 Codes||00:30:00|
|Module 20: Medical Office Administration||00:30:00|
|Module 21: Medical Billing and Insurance Claims Process||00:20:00|
|Module 22: Medical Office Technology||00:15:00|
|Module 23: Ten Common Billing and Coding Mistakes and Avoiding Them||00:10:00|
|Mock Exam – Medical Coding Certification||00:20:00|
|Final Exam – Medical Coding Certification||00:20:00|