An entry-level medical writer can earn around £35,000, while a more experienced writer can earn around £62,000 per year. If you want to be a part of this lucrative profession, the Medical Writing Training course can be your stepping stone.
Our online Medical Writing Training course aims to provide you with quality training in medical writing. The course is divided into 7 modules packed with valuable information. Through these modules, you will learn the core principles of medical writing. Then you will get a clear understanding of how to develop medical reports. The course will also educate you on medical journalism and the process of writing content for medical professionals.
At the end of the course, you will receive a recognised certificate of achievement. This certificate will help you prove your proficiency in this area and boost your CV. Enrol today!
- Get introduced to the basic principles of medical writing
- Understand how to conduct reviews and create medical reports
- Develop your skills in writing pieces for healthcare professionals
- Learn the process of medical writing in clinical research
- Explore the vital areas of medical journalism
Why Take This Course From John Academy?
- Affordable, well-structured and high-quality e-learning study materials
- Meticulously crafted engaging and informative tutorial videos and materials
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result
- Earn UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification
- Easily access the course content on mobile, tablet, or desktop from anywhere, anytime
- Excellent career advancement opportunities
- Get 24/7 student support via email
What Skills Will You Learn from This Course?
- Medical Writing
- Report Writing
Who Should Take this Medical Writing Training Course?
Whether you’re an existing practitioner or an aspiring professional, this course is an ideal training opportunity. It will elevate your expertise and boost your CV with key skills and a recognised qualification attesting to your knowledge.
Are There Any Entry Requirements?
This Medical Writing Training course is available to all learners of all academic backgrounds. But learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification. And a good understanding of the English language, numeracy, and ICT will be helpful.
Medical Writing Training Certification
After completing and passing the Level 2 Media Studies course successfully, you will be able to obtain a Recognised Certificate of Achievement. Learners can obtain the certificate in hard copy at £14.99 or PDF format at £11.99.
This exclusive Medical Writing Training course will equip you with effective skills and abilities and help you explore career paths such as
- Medical writer
- Research Assistant
|Module 01: Introduction to Medical Writing|
|Introduction to Medical Writing||00:25:00|
|Module 02: The Career of a Medical Writer|
|The Career of a Medical Writer||00:20:00|
|Module 03: Medical Writing Essentials|
|Medical Writing Essentials||00:20:00|
|Module 04: Reviews and Reports|
|Reviews and Reports||00:25:00|
|Module 05: Medical Journalism and Mass Media|
|Medical journalism and Mass Media||00:25:00|
|Module 06: Medical Writing for Medical Professionals|
|Medical Writing for Medical Professionals||00:35:00|
|Module 07: Medical Writing in Clinical Research|
|Medical Writing in Clinical Research||00:30:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|