Microsoft Access is a database management system that has lots of features and functions to offer. To create mailing labels, work with SQL and publish a Web database in Microsoft Access, you need to learn at an advanced level. Through this course, you will learn the advanced skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Access 2010. You can then create and use the advanced forms and tasks to do even more in Access.In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Access 2010.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Access 2010
- People who have an interest in the advanced features of the Access 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access 2010 Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for following careers:
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester.
|Microsoft Access 2010 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Advanced Table Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Advanced Form Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Advanced Reporting Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Understanding Relationships||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Advanced Query Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with SQL||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Linking Data||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Importing Data||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Exporting Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Database Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access 2010 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Microsoft Access 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Microsoft Access 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.