Created to become the world’s premier database software, Microsoft Access has been a very big help to anyone at their day-to-day work. Learning about the basic functions and features of this application can change someone’s working habit. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Access 2010. As long as you have data, you can learn and create a database of that data using Access.
Who is the course for?
- New staff or workers who want to learn about the Microsoft Access 2010.
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Access 2010.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access 2010 for Beginners course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for following careers:
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester.
|Microsoft Access 2010 for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Getting Started With Access||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Using the Access Interface||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Database Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Creating Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Creating Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Creating Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Creating Queries||02:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Managing Your Database||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access 2010 for Beginners||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.