Microsoft Access is created by Microsoft to become the world’s best database management tool. It is designed to help anyone create tables, queries, forms and reports, and connect them together with macros. Through this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge, and information about Microsoft Access 2010. You will learn about customising Access so that it works exactly how you need it to.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Access 2010
- People who have an interest in the more functions and features of Access 2010
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Access 2010 for Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for following careers:
- Software Engineer
- Technical Support
- Technical Sales
- Business Analyst
- Web Developer
- Software Tester.
|Microsoft Access 2010 for Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with the Access Environment||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Access Options (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Access Options (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Importing Table Data||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Queries (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Queries (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Using Reports||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Using Macros and Code||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Access 2010 for Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Access 2010 for Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Access 2010 for Intermediate Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.