Knowing how to utilise the advanced features of Microsoft Excel 2007 opens an entirely new experience in utilising this spreadsheet program. This course is designed to provide you with everything you need to know about Microsoft Excel 2007. From the essentials to the most advanced tools, by the end of this course, you will have the skills to utilise Microsoft Excel 2007 at an expert level.
Once you complete the course, your familiarity and confidence in using the advanced feature of Excel 2007 will increase, making Excel 2007 a more useful tool for you at work or home.
Who is the course for?
- New users, beginners, intermediates and advanced Excel users can benefit from this course.
- This course would be ideal for individuals who wish to develop their skills of using Microsoft Office Excel application.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Level will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Administrative Assistant.
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – SmartArt||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Inserting Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Creating Charts||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Creating Pivot Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Pivot Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Creating Pivot Charts||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Solving Formula Errors||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Using What-If Analysis||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Your Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Grouping and Outlining Data||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.