Microsoft Excel is a program that consists powerful tools which can help you organize and manipulate your data. Learning about the Excel program will help you in sharing workbooks to advanced functions and formulas. The Excel 2010 intermediate course is created to help you keep security setting in mind when sharing workbooks with Macros. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about how to use the Track Changes feature to make comments on another’s work and learn to merge copies of the shared workbook to consolidate the comments.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Excel 2010 features and functions.
- People who have an interest in knowing all the essentials in Microsoft Office Excel.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any for any Office job, such as:
- Admin Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Working with Permissions and Options||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Sharing Workbooks||00:30:00|
|Module Four – Performing Advanced Formula and Function Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Array Formulas||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Functions||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Macros||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Applying Advanced Chart Features||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working with PivotTables and PivotCharts||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Using the Automated Analysis Tools Add -In||00:30:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 2010 Intermediate level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.