You have used Excel to perform tasks such as running calculations on data and sorting and filtering numeric data. This Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced will extend your knowledge into some of the more specialized and advanced capabilities of Excel by automating some common tasks, audit worksheets, analyze data, work with multiple workbooks, export Excel data and import/export XML.
This course will develop your skills so you use advanced techniques to manipulate Excel data. So, if you want to improve your skills and knowledge you join Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced now.
- Ways to update worksheet properties, create and edit macros, applying conditional formatting and add data validation criteria
- Auditing worksheets through tracing cells, troubleshooting invalid data and formula errors, watching and evaluating formulas, and creating a data list online
- Create Sparklines, scenarios and interactive data using Power View
- Perform what-if analysis and statistical analysis with the Analysis ToolPak
- Ways to multitask by consolidating data, linking cells in different workbooks, and merging them
- Export Excel data, import delimited text files, integrate Excel data with the web and create web queries
- How to import and export XML data
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Automating Worksheet Functionality|
|Update Workbook Properties||00:15:00|
|Activity-Update Workbook Properties||00:05:00|
|Create and Edit a Macro||00:15:00|
|Activity-Create and Edit a Macro||00:05:00|
|Apply Conditional Formatting||00:30:00|
|Activity-Apply Conditional Formatting||00:05:00|
|Add Data Validation Criteria||00:15:00|
|Activity-Add Data Validation Criteriaty||00:05:00|
|Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors||00:15:00|
|Activity-Troubleshoot Invalid Data and Formula Errors||00:05:00|
|Watch and Evaluate Formulas||00:15:00|
|Activity-Watch and Evaluate Formulas||00:05:00|
|Create a Data List Outline||00:15:00|
|Activity-Create a Data List Outline||00:05:00|
|Analyzing and Presenting Data|
|Perform a What-If Analysis||00:15:00|
|Activity-Perform a What-If Analysis||00:05:00|
|Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak||00:15:00|
|Activity-Perform a Statistical Analysis with the Analysis ToolPak||00:05:00|
|Create Interactive Data with Power View||00:15:00|
|Activity-Create Interactive Data with Power View||00:05:00|
|Working with Multiple Workbooks|
|Link Cells in Different Workbooks||00:15:00|
|Activity-Link Cells in Different Workbooks||00:05:00|
|Exporting Excel Data|
|Export Excel Data||00:15:00|
|Activity-Export Excel Data||00:05:00|
|Import a Delimited Text File||00:14:00|
|Activity- Import a Delimited Text File||00:05:00|
|Integrate Excel Data with the Web||00:15:00|
|Activity-Integrate Excel Data with the Web||00:05:00|
|Create a Web Query||00:15:00|
|Activity-Create a Web Query||00:05:00|
|Importing and Exporting XML Data|
|Import and Export XML Data||00:15:00|
|Activity-Import and Export XML Data||00:05:00|
|Activities and Exercise Files – Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 Advanced||00:20:00|