Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA continues Velsoft’s in-depth training material for Excel 2016. This course covers the duration of five lessons, by taking it you will get the skills you need to harness Visual Basic for Applications, or VBA, to automate many tasks you will encounter while using Excel 2016. This course will help you to get all the knowledge you need to gain about Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA.
So, if you are interested to develop your skills and knowledge, you shouldn’t be late to join this course.
- Best ways to utilize Macro Recorder, how to edit and debug a macro, and setting up macro security
- Customizing the Quick Access toolbar and hotkeys
- Utilizing Macros to insert and format texts, sort and duplicate data, and generate reports
- Determine appropriate dialog box types to use
- Using variety of techniques to capture user input
- Managing worksheets using macros
- Creating user-defined functions and ways to automate SUM functions with macros
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Create a Macro Using the Macro Recorder||01:00:00|
|Edit a Macro||01:00:00|
|Debug a Macro||00:30:00|
|Customize the Quick Access Toolbar and Hotkeys||00:30:00|
|Set Macro Security||01:00:00|
|Formatting Worksheets Using Macros|
|Generate a Report||01:00:00|
|Creating an Interactive Worksheet|
|Determine the Dialog Box Type||00:15:00|
|Capture User Input||01:00:00|
|Working with Multiple Worksheets|
|Insert, Copy, and Delete Worksheets||00:30:00|
|Modify the Order of Worksheets||00:15:00|
|Create User-Defined Functions||00:30:00|
|Automate SUM Functions||00:30:00|
|Activities and Exercise Files – Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 2016 and VBA||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.