Microsoft Excel is claimed as the most-used spreadsheet program in the world. Through this course, you will understand that the web app is designed to make a few edits available anywhere as long as you are online. Know how to use Excel 2010 to do more complicated edits and learn using cell references instead of numbers in your formulas and functions. This course will help you in enhancing all your knowledge about Excel to become more efficient in your daily work.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft Office 365 Excel Web App features.
- People who have an interest in knowing all the essentials in Office 365 Excel Web App.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any Office job, such as:
- Admin Assistant
- Account Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Office 365 Web Apps||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Worksheets and Workbooks||02:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Excel Files||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Editing in the Browser (I)||02:00:00|
|Module Six – Editing in the Browser (II)||02:00:00|
|Module Seven – Building Formulas||02:00:00|
|Module Eight – Understanding Functions||02:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Data||02:00:00|
|Module Ten – Formatting your Data||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – The Insert Tools||02:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Activities- Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Excel 365 Essentials||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.