Improve your competency in Microsoft Office with this Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced. Microsoft Excel is the most widely used spreadsheet program in the world. It allows businesses to conduct data analysis, record expenditures and carry out simple to complex maths calculations. Want to master Excel? This complete training course will help you gain the practical skills and knowledge you need to perform everyday data-based tasks faster and more efficiently.
This course is designed to help you familiarise with the major functionalities of Excel, with step-by-step guidance. You will start with simple tasks like viewing excel data, working with the interface, using quick analysis and more. At an intermediate skill level, you will learn about macros, forms, slicers, timelines etc. Finally, at an advanced level, you will learn how to create charts, pivot tables, solve formula errors and manage your data more effectively. This online course is the ultimate online guide for learning MS Excel. Certify your skills in this leading office software and gain maximum career progression!
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn how to use Microsoft Office Excel.
- People who have a need to analyze and organise large amounts of data.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
Microsoft Excel Complete Course – Beginners, Intermediate, Advanced is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any professions or career from any industry you are in such as:
- Management consultant
- Investment Banking Analyst