InfoPath is a powerful program created for collecting data from users on a variety of platforms. In this course, you will learn the advanced skills, knowledge, and information about the advanced functions and features of Microsoft InfoPath 2007. Explore how different types of controls are used to achieve your desired effect. Appreciate plenty of programming options for extending the uses and features of InfoPath that you can learn.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft InfoPath 2007
- People who have an interest in the advanced features of Microsoft InfoPath 2007
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft InfoPath 2007 Advanced course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for any type of professions or career from any type of industry you are in such as:
- Administrative Assistant
- Executive Assistant
- Office Administrator
- Office Manager
- Personal Assistant
- Senior Manager.
|Microsoft InfoPath 2007 Advanced|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Types of Controls||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Repeating and Optional Controls||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Actions||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Importing Form Designs||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Advanced Topics||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Custom Task Panes||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Understanding Code||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Publishing Forms||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – SharePoint Integration||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Publishing Forms for Use with SharePoint||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft InfoPath 2007 Advanced||00:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.