Microsoft OneNote 2007 is a powerful tool that helps you to organize your projects and ideas. Explore all that you need at an advanced level to become a proficient Microsoft one note 2007 user. This course will help you learn more advanced skills for working with your Notebooks. It demonstrates the new and enhanced features in Microsoft OneNote 2007 for gathering and sharing information. Once you complete the course, your familiarity and confidence in using the advanced feature of OneNote 2007 will increase, making OneNote 2007 a more useful tool for you at work or home. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft One Note 2007.
Who is this course for?
- This course would be ideal for Microsoft Office users, students, and office workers.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn Microsoft one note 2007 at an advanced level.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft One Note 2007 Advanced will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Event planner
- Project manager
- Real estate agent
- Travel agent
|Microsoft One Note 2007 Advanced|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Upgrading from One Note 2003||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Staying Organized||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Note Taking Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Text and Page Formatting||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Office Integration||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Researching a Topic||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Handwriting Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – On the Road||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Live Sharing||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Other Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft One Note 2007 Advanced||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft One Note 2007 Advanced||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft One Note 2007 Advanced||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.