Office 365 OneNote is created so you can access your OneNote notebooks from the same website where they are stored, and make some fundamental changes without using a computer where your desktop Office applications are installed. This will be useful to those people who are always on the go and always need to have access to their files from anywhere. In this course, you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information about the OneNote online which is part of the Office 365 suite of apps. Students will learn how to create notebooks, add content, share and print OneNote Online notebooks.
Who is the course for?
- This course would be ideal for Microsoft Office users, students and office workers.
- This course is designed for anyone who wants to learn about one note 365 essentials.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft One Note 365 Essentials will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Event planner
- Project manager
- Real estate agent
- Travel agent
|Microsoft One Note 365 Essentials|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Welcome to Office 365 Web Apps||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Notebooks||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Pages and Sections||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Editing in the Browser||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Basic Editing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Formatting Your Text||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Paragraph Formatting, Styles and Tags||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – The Insert Tools (I)||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – The Insert Tools (II)||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – The View Tab||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft One Note 365 Essentials||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft One Note 365 Essentials||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft One Note 365 Essentials||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.