Microsoft OneNote 2016 has modernized the look of the tabs to match the rest of the Office 2016 suite of applications and has added some new features that make this the go-to application for note-taking.
This Microsoft OneNote 2016 covers different features of the interface, shows users how to print, covers some simple scenarios, and examine the basics of formatting. When you will complete the course you will be comfortable creating a new OneNote notebook, customizing the interface, entering information into OneNote from the variety of sources, and using OneNote’s collaboration tools.
Joining this course will help you to improve your skills.
- Getting used to the user interface, creating notebooks, using templates, and customizing the interface
- Add images, tables, audio, video, Quick Notes and links; modify notebook formatting, and utilize tags, symbols, drawing tools and pen options
- Save and export content while using alternate file types, managing notebook recycle bins and backups
- Integrating other Microsoft programs with OneNote such as Excel and Visio through working with spreadsheets, diagrams and other embedded files
- Sharing and collaborating on notebooks through sending them and Outlook integration
- Finalizing notebooks through proofing and print settings, configuring notebook settings, properties and security
- Conducting searches on notebooks
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft OneNote 2016 is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft OneNote 2016 is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Exploring Notebook Structure|
|Navigate the OneNote 2016 Environment||01:00:00|
|Create a Notebook||01:00:00|
|Use Predesigned Templates for OneNote Notebooks||00:30:00|
|Customize the User Interface||02:00:00|
|Adding Content and Formats to a OneNote Notebook|
|Modify Formatting in a Notebook||01:00:00|
|Add Images to a Notebook||01:00:00|
|Add Tables to a Notebook||01:00:00|
|Add Audio and Video to a Notebook||00:30:00|
|Add Quick Notes and Links||01:30:00|
|Use Tags, Symbols, Drawing Tools, and Pen Options||01:00:00|
|Managing OneNote Notebooks, History, and Backups|
|Save and Export Content and Use Alternate File Types||01:00:00|
|Manage Notebook Recycle Bins and Backups||01:00:00|
|Working with Embedded Files|
|Work with Excel Spreadsheets and Visio Diagrams||00:30:00|
|Work with Embedded Files||00:45:00|
|Sharing and Collaborating with Notebooks|
|Send a Notebook and Use Outlook Integration||01:00:00|
|Share and Collaborate on Notebooks||01:00:00|
|Finalizing a Notebook|
|Finalize a Notebook Using Proofing and Print Settings||01:30:00|
|Configure Notebook Properties and Security||01:00:00|
|Activities – Microsoft OneNote 2016||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft OneNote 2016||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft OneNote 2016||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.