Welcome to the Microsoft Outlook 2010 Advanced workshop. In this course, you will explore more advanced tasks in Outlook 2010, like customising your Outlook interface and your profile. You will learn how to use Word elements in your E-mails. This course explains some of the advanced e-mail, calendar, and task commands, as well as the Notes feature. Understand deeply about RSS feeds and how to manage and protect your Outlook data.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the advanced Microsoft functions and features.
- People who have an interest in knowing all the essential Microsoft Outlook features.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Outlook 2010 Advanced Manual is a useful qualification to possess and will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Management
|Microsoft Outlook 2010 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Customizing Outlook||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Adding Word Elements to an E-mail||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Customizing Your Profile||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Advanced E-Mail Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Advanced Calendar Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Doing More with Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Notes||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Viewing RSS Feeds||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Managing Outlook Data, Part One||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Managing Outlook Data, Part Two||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft Outlook 2010 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Microsoft Outlook 2010 Advanced level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Microsoft Outlook 2010 Advanced level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.