Microsoft Outlook is a program which allows creating and exchanging emails in a messaging format. The 2016 version contains new features which make the prospects of using this program more exciting. Microsoft Outlook 2016 Beginner to Advanced course will help students to get accustomed to the improved interface and familiarize with the functionality of the program.
The course starts off with basics like creating emails, formatting, email attachments and working with them, managing responses using tags, flags, etc. As you move up, you will learn about the advanced features like inserting characters and objects, modifying message settings, filter, sort, organize, manage calendar settings, assign and manage tasks, advanced contact management, sharing workspaces, outlook data files and finally email security.
- Navigate throughout the Outlook user interface and learn to perform basic email functions and utilize help
- Composing emails, grammar and spell checks, formatting content, attaching files, enhancing messages and managing automatic message responses
- Customize reading options, work with attachments and manage message responses
- Managing and organization of messages with the help of tags, flags, other commands and folders
- Using calendar options to manage appointments and meetings
- Using People workspace to create, update, view and organise contacts
- Managing tasks and notes
- Creating and managing Quick Steps, and customizing the interface according to needs
- Change message settings, properties, options, using automatic replies and inserting objects
- Sort and filter options, organising and searching messages, managing junk mail and mailbox
- Managing advanced calendar options, additional calendars, meeting responses, and assigning tasks
- Advanced, forward and export contact options, handling contacts and editing electronic business cards
- Sharing calendars and contacts whilst also delegating access to mail folders to others
- Modifying data file settings and backing up Outlook items
- Email security and configuring email message security
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit for an online MCQ test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately. You will instantly know whether you have been successful or not.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After completing and passing the course successfully, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement.
- Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
Who is this Course for?
Microsoft Outlook 2016 Beginner to Advanced is certified by CPD Qualifications Standards and CiQ. This makes it perfect for anyone trying to learn potential professional skills.
As there is no experience and qualification required for this course, it is available for all students from any academic background.
Our Microsoft Outlook 2016 Beginner to Advanced is fully compatible with any kind of device. Whether you are using Windows computer, Mac, smartphones or tablets, you will get the same experience while learning. Besides that, you will be able to access the course with any kind of internet connection from anywhere at any time without any kind of limitation.
After completing this course you will be able to build up accurate knowledge and skills with proper confidence to enrich yourself and brighten up your career in the relevant job market.
|Module : 1|
|Navigate the Outlook Interface||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – NAVIGATING THE OUTLOOK INTERFACE||00:05:00|
|Perform Basic E-mail Functions||00:30:00|
|ACTIVITY – PERFORMING BASIC E-MAIL FUNCTIONS||00:05:00|
|Use Outlook Help||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – GETTING HELP IN MICROSOFT OUTLOOK 2016||00:05:00|
|Create an E-mail Message||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING AN E-MAIL MESSAGE||00:05:00|
|Check Spelling and Grammar||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CHECK SPELLING AND GRAMMAR||00:05:00|
|Format Message Content||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – FORMAT MESSAGE CONTENT||00:05:00|
|Attach Files and Items||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – ATTACHING A FILE TO A MESSAGE||00:05:00|
|Enhance an E-mail Message||00:30:00|
|ACTIVITY – ENHANCING AN E-MAIL MESSAGE||00:05:00|
|Manage Automatic Message Content||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANAGING AUTOMATIC MESSAGE CONTENT||00:05:00|
|Customize Reading Options||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CUSTOMIZING READING OPTIONS||00:05:00|
|Work with Attachments||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – WORKING WITH ATTACHMENTS||00:05:00|
|Manage Your Message Responses||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANAGING YOUR MESSAGE RESPONSES||00:05:00|
|Manage Messages Using Tags, Flags, and Other Commands||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANAGING MESSAGES USING TAGS, FLAGS AND OTHER COMMANDS||00:05:00|
|Organize Messages Using Folders||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – ORGANIZING MESSAGES USING FOLDERS||00:04:00|
|View the Calendar||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CUSTOMIZING YOUR CALENDAR VIEW||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANAGING APPOINTMENTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING AND MANAGING MEETINGS||00:05:00|
|Print Your Calendar||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – PRINTING YOUR CALENDAR||00:05:00|
|Create and Update Contacts||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING AND UPDATING CONTACTS||00:05:00|
|View and Organize Contacts||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – VIEW AND ORGANIZE CONTACTS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING TASKS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – MANAGING TASKS||00:05:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING AND MANAGING NOTES||00:05:00|
|Customize the Outlook Interface||00:30:00|
|ACTIVITY – CUSTOMIZING THE OUTLOOK INTERFACE||00:05:00|
|Create and Manage Quick Steps||00:15:00|
|ACTIVITY – CREATING AND MANAGING QUICK STEPS||00:05:00|
|Module : 2|
|Insert Advanced Characters and Objects||01:30:00|
|Modify Message Settings, Properties, and Options||01:30:00|
|Use Automatic Replies||01:30:00|
|Manage Junk Mail||01:00:00|
|Manage Your Mailbox||02:00:00|
|Manage Advanced Calendar Options||00:45:00|
|Manage Additional Calendars||01:00:00|
|Manage Meeting Responses||00:45:00|
|Assign and Manage Tasks||01:00:00|
|Edit an Electronic Business Card||01:00:00|
|Manage Advanced Contact Options||01:30:00|
|Delegate Access to Mail Folders||01:00:00|
|Share Your Calendar||00:30:00|
|Share Your Contacts||00:15:00|
|Back Up Outlook Items||00:45:00|
|Configure E-mail Message Security Settings||00:30:00|
|Order Your Certificate and Transcript|
|Order Your Certificates and Transcripts||00:00:00|