Microsoft Outlook is a part of Microsoft Office suite of programs along with Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. It is a computer software program which provides services like email management, an address book, and a web browser, allows note taking and a calendar where you arrange future meetings, etc. This course will enable you to learn how to use Microsoft Outlook. It will also allow you to learn how to customize the Outlook interface and use Quick Steps to automate regular actions.
Who is this course for?
- This course is ideal for users who are new to email, calendar scheduling, and contacts management.
- For individuals who have a general understanding of using a computer.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds. Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Outlook for beginners will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Project Management
|Microsoft Outlook for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Outlook||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Understanding the Interface||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with the Message List and the Reading Pane||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Using Message List Commands||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Creating a New Email||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Managing Email||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Searching for Items||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – An Introduction to the Calendar||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – An Introduction to Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – An Introduction to Contact||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Outlook for Beginners||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Outlook for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Outlook for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.