Microsoft PowerPoint is considered as the most powerful presentation for presenting visual and graphical items. This program can help you to create handouts and even develop an animated presentation with audio. Through this course, you will know the advanced features of the PowerPoint software that you can use and how to utilise it. Learn advanced presentation tasks such as inserting slides from other presentation or even recording your show as videos. These advanced tasks and features are beneficial for your career for any activity.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 functions and tools.
- People who have an interest in knowing advanced Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 features.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for these professions or career which are:
- Admin Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Adding Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Text Boxes||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Adding SmartArt||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Adding Tables||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Inserting Advanced Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Advanced Drawing Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – PowerPoint’s Research Tools||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Creating Notes and Handouts||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Using Slide Masters||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Advanced Presentation Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities-Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Microsoft PowerPoint 2010 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.