Microsoft Project is one of the excellent project management software in the world. Microsoft Project is useful software which helps in assisting a project manager to develop a plan; assigning resources to tasks and much more. Get a kick start of Microsoft Project from the scratch through this course. Learn how to use Microsoft project management from the very beginning. Explore the essential functions and features of Microsoft Project. In this course you will learn the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Project.
Who is this course for?
- Individuals who are interested in Microsoft Project and are seeking to acquire knowledge about it.
- For individuals who are already working in project management and are looking forward to excelling at their work place.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognized accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of applying for NUS Extra Discount Card;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Project for Beginners will be very beneficial and helpful, especially to the following professionals:
- Junior Project Manager.
- Project Assistant.
- Project Management Officer.
- Project Support.
|Microsoft Project for Beginners|
|Module One – Getting Started||01:00:00|
|Module Two – Opening and Closing Project||02:00:00|
|Module Three – Your First Project||02:00:00|
|Module Four – Adding Tasks||02:00:00|
|Module Five – Advanced Task Operations||02:00:00|
|Module Six – Adding Resources||02:00:00|
|Module Seven – Other Ways to View Project Information||02:00:00|
|Module Eight – Managing Your Project Status||02:00:00|
|Module Nine – Updating and Tracking Your Progress||02:00:00|
|Module Ten – Creating Reports||02:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Adding the Finishing Touches||02:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||01:00:00|
|Microsoft Project for Beginners – Activities||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Project for Beginners||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Project for Beginners||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.