The Microsoft Publisher 2007 is word processing and publishing software. Since Publisher is a task-based desktop publishing tool, you will learn more advanced skills on working with publications, including print, e-mail, and web-based. Through this, you will learn the advanced skills, knowledge, and information about Publisher 2007 advanced level and learn how to use the Publisher task panes to help guide you through your tasks. Find out how to save your publications in a variety of formats to make your work easier.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Publisher 2007
- People who have an interest in the advanced features of the Publisher 2007
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam, you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hard copy at the cost of £39 or in PDF format at the cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours, and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions like the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Publisher Tasks||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Graphics and Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Moving and Grouping Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Five – File Management||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Designing and Creating Websites||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Page Layout||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Working with Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Media Files||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Working With Text||01:00:00|
|Module – Eleven Mail E-mail and Catalog||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam- Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam- Microsoft Publisher 2007 Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.