Microsoft Publisher is created as a task-based desktop publishing tool. It is more flexible and powerful authoring software compared to Microsoft Word. In this course, you will learn the basic skills, knowledge, and information about Publisher Advanced level and how to import your final text from Word into Publisher to finalise the publication you did. You will appreciate Microsoft’s work that emphasises that this application is an easy-to-use and less expensive alternative to other publication software. This course will provide you with the necessary skills, knowledge and information of Microsoft Publisher.
Who is the course for?
- Professionals who want to learn about the Microsoft Publisher.
- People who have an interest in the basics and features of the Publisher.
- This course is available to all learners, of all academic backgrounds.
- Learners should be aged 16 or over to undertake the qualification.
- Good understanding of English language, numeracy and ICT are required to attend this course.
- At the end of the course, you will be required to sit an online multiple-choice test. Your test will be assessed automatically and immediately so that you will instantly know whether you have been successful.
- Before sitting for your final exam you will have the opportunity to test your proficiency with a mock exam.
- After you have successfully passed the test, you will be able to obtain an Accredited Certificate of Achievement. You can however also obtain a Course Completion Certificate following the course completion without sitting for the test. Certificates can be obtained either in hardcopy at a cost of £39 or in PDF format at a cost of £24.
- PDF certificate’s turnaround time is 24 hours and for the hardcopy certificate, it is 3-9 working days.
Why choose us?
- Affordable, engaging & high-quality e-learning study materials;
- Tutorial videos/materials from the industry leading experts;
- Study in a user-friendly, advanced online learning platform;
- Efficient exam systems for the assessment and instant result;
- The UK & internationally recognised accredited qualification;
- Access to course content on mobile, tablet or desktop from anywhere anytime;
- The benefit of career advancement opportunities;
- 24/7 student support via email.
The Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level course is a useful qualification to possess and would be beneficial for professions like the following positions:
- Administrative Assistant
- Office Manager.
|Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level|
|Module One – Getting Started||00:30:00|
|Module Two – Advanced Content Options||01:00:00|
|Module Three – Working with Text||01:00:00|
|Module Four – Working with Pictures||01:00:00|
|Module Five – Working with Shapes||01:00:00|
|Module Six – Working with Graphics and Objects||01:00:00|
|Module Seven – Working with Page Layout||01:00:00|
|Module Eight – Using Master Pages||01:00:00|
|Module Nine – Working with Merges||01:00:00|
|Module Ten – Creating a Catalog||01:00:00|
|Module Eleven – Working with Publication Information||01:00:00|
|Module Twelve – Wrapping Up||00:30:00|
|Activities – Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level||00:00:00|
|Mock Exam-Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level||00:20:00|
|Final Exam-Microsoft Publisher Advanced Level||00:20:00|
No Reviews found for this course.